- Built to inherit your theme’s look and feel
- Easily add categories in widget dashboard – no coding required!
- Each category/tag grouping automatically updates with new posts once set up
- Comes with detailed setup instructions with screen shots
- Uses featured image for page thumbnails
- Support offered for troubleshooting
- Changes category/tag archive pages to match a similar layout with thumbnails and post titles (see example)
- Adds thumbnail preview to postview screen
Recommended plugins suggested for optimized setup:
IMPORTANT: This plugin requires a Genesis Framework HTML5 child theme, which must be purchased separately.
Is it mobile responsive?
Yes, provided that you are using a mobile responsive Genesis Framework theme.
Do posts automatically update on the page?
Yes. Once set up, each widget added to the page stays up to date. Whenever writing a new post, assign the appropriate category, tag or taxonomy. The page will automatically list the most recent post for that category/tag/taxonomy.
Some of the images are missing or blank. What gives?
The page is dependent on assigning a featured image. Check the post and make sure a featured image is assigned to the post.
ALL of the images are missing or blank.
Check to see if you have set up your blog archives to display a featured image (Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives > Show Featured Image? is checked and an image size is specified).